- The container with the Flare Gun now has a countdown timer which will display the time until it may be used again.
- A sound playing when marking an item on the map for your teammates has been added.
- The display of Win/Kill rating on the leaderboard has been changed. Now it is displayed as a fraction (rational) instead of a whole number (integer).
- A rare bug (“wrong number of parameters”) which appeared simultaneously with the inability to invite a player to the squad has been fixed.
- A bug where the message "parameter 1 has an invalid type 'null' ; expected: 'integer' ", could appear when loading into battle with “boombox” equipped has been fixed.
- A bug where the message "assertion failed", could appear during login has been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Cuisine Royale is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.