- New PTRS-41 weapon has been added.
- New Mk2 grenade has been added.
- Grenades now break windows when thrown though.
- A bug with incorrect damage displayed from pan and other melee weapons has been fixed.
- The weight and convenience of the current weapon now affects the sprint speed. It is generally not possible to sprint with the PTRS, the sprint speed has also been reduced by using machine guns, in the case of the pistols and melee weaponry the sprint speed has been increased.
- Shaking of weaponry and sights has been reduced.
- It is now possible to destroy the engine and transmission of cars to immobilize them.
- The effect of dirt flying out under the vehicle wheels whilst driving has been added.
- The incorrect interaction between car and player model has been fixed. It is now possible to “climb” on it and stay on it.
- The “finger snap” of all weaponry in the game has been improved. Player model holds now the weapon more confidently.
- The display of the squad menu has been changed. It is now compactly located in the lower right corner, next to the icons of contacts and alerts.
- The smoothness of the zone movement has been improved.
- The improved “boombox” management has been added:
- It is now possible to listen the tracks from the “boombox” and mark those which you wish to hear in battle (will be added to the track list for the battle).
- During the battle, the track name will be shown in the right corner when it is turned on.
- The displaying of the endurance scale when it ends has been fixed.
- Game performance has been improved.
- Several game crashes have been fixed.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Cuisine Royale is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.