“Heaven's Wrath” arrives in Cuisine Royale
Cuisine Royale is pleased to present you with a new major which has rightly been named “Heaven's Wrath, and we are excited to now reveal to you the cool features and novelties that have been added to the game!
Meet a new type of vehicle - light armoured combat vehicles, which hold their own armaments! From now on, you will come across the following vehicles on the battlefield:
Luftvärnsterrängdragbil M40 — an anti-aircraft, self-propelled vehicle based on the armoured truck with a 40mm automatic cannon. It has 20 rounds in its ammunition lager which can tear the enemy to shreds at a decent range, and it sports a good amount of armour which can reliably protect the driver and front passenger.
Metropolitana — a combat reconnaissance vehicle of WWII heritage based on a lightly armoured open army SUV. It is equipped with a high-speed, automatic 20mm cannon with 100 rounds. Its destructive power is less than that of the Luftvärnsterrängdragbil M40, but its fire rate and high guidance speed make this vehicle amazingly effective in battle.
To take advantage of the weaponry of the new vehicles, you or one of your teammates will need to take the gunner’s position in that vehicle. There clearly is an advantage of playing in a squad or duo - you can shoot while moving!
The new vehicles will be quite rare and may be difficult to find, but there are new items that have been added to the game which allow you to detect nearby combat vehicles. These are the talismans of the iron sight, fang and hunter scent, gepard, tiger and leopard panties, fox, deep night and fangs boxer shorts. These will help fighters to get new tactical possibilities to capture and hold points with the new transport.
New mystic signs
- Ritual of the Heaven’s Wrath (regular and catalyzed) - Summons a meteor shower targeted at a number of random spots within the safe circle.
- Ritual of Second Wind (regular and catalyzed) - all Champions in a battle will be able to reuse their special abilities without any cooldown.
- Trap sign “Molotov Cocktail” - after activation, drops and ignites one (rare version) or three (epic version) famous Molotov cocktail incendiary handmade grenades.
- Shield and Reinforced shield signs - create an ice block in front of the user that is able to withstand some of the incoming bullets.
- Mosina rifle, infantry mod.
- MP 41.
- Colt New Service M1909.
- Molotov Cocktail.
- Night vision tactical scope with red-dot sight.
- Explosion pack.
- Battle priest suit for Clyde.
- Masks of Fox, Owl and Wolf with night hunter perk to detect enemy in the darkness.
- Talismans of the iron sight, fang and hunter scent; gepard, tiger and leopard panties; fox, deep night and fangs boxer shorts with ability to detect combat vehicles.
- Mystic scrolls to use additional mystic signs in the battle.
- Luftvärnsterrängdragbil M40 — an anti-aircraft, self-propelled vehicle based on the armoured truck with a 40mm automatic cannon with 20 rounds in its ammunition lager.
- Metropolitana — a combat reconnaissance vehicle of WWII heritage based on a lightly armoured open army SUV. It is equipped with a high-speed, automatic 20mm cannon with 100 rounds.
- Sun Eclipse ritual duration extended to 75 seconds and gradual ending cycle added.
- All new weapon items, as well as axe and striking flashlight are added to Practice mode.