- Added option to move scope to inventory by pressing the right mouse button.
- When you receive an invitation to the squad, you now get a pop-up where you can accept or decline that invitation.
- Improved design of message window.
- Added link ‘Forgotten password?’ to the authorization window.
- Champion is now located in the middle of the main screen.
- Removed tabs but you can select content right from the menu.
- Signs and gestures are moved to the upper level of the menu.
- More convenient buttons for fast access to menu items for controllers.
- Special ability is removed from the pie menu, since it is bound to a special key for fast usage.
- Added an option to bind selected signs and rituals to player set keys and use them without accessing pie menu.
- Added option to bind Boombox menu and fast messaging menu to separate keys.
- Removed double hint for ‘A’ button when using controller.
- Fixed unwanted change in key binding when some items have disappeared from the menu.
- ‘Changelog’ button now fits the window without the need to scroll in all languages.
- Pop-ups now do not interfere with the contacts and messages windows.
- Shop item names are now displayed correctly.
The current provided changelog reflects the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates, additions and fixes may not be listed in the provided notes. Cuisine Royale is constantly improving and specific fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.